Monday, April 11, 2022

My Cup Overflows

SOURCE:  Facebook.  "I Love Kidmin" Community. April 11, 2022

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=515619566873056&set=g.1545358732410687

KEYWORD:  grace, unjust steward, Luke 16, child, children, ministry, love, clever, joy, overflow


My friend posted this and I wanted to share it with you. I’m sure we can all think of a few kids in our ministry that might try to pull a similar stunt. As I looked at this photo God started really speaking to me about the beauty that’s expressed within it. Not just that this kid figured out how to get away with 800 ounces of slushie but the kids have an incredible capacity to receive. They don’t know their limitations so they just keep going. It’s always impressed me that it’s so much easier to teach kids about the Lord.

I just thought this was a good reminder to all of us not to give Dixie cups to kids who really can receive the 4-gallon size portion of God!!!

No comments: